Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We want our patients to be educated out their oral health so they can take good care of their teeth and gums and make good decisions about recommended treatments. We value patient education and always take the time needed to answer your questions either before your appointment or while you are here at our Springfield, OR dental practice.
Some questions we hear from our patients quite frequently, so we’ve included those here for your perusal. If you have a question that is not answered here, please feel free to give us a call.
- Why do I need to come to the dentist if I am not having any trouble with my teeth?
- How can I improve the look of my smile?
- What is the best option for tooth replacement?
- What makes professional teeth whitening better than over-the-counter whitening options?
- Why do I need a dental crown rather than a filling?
- How can I tell if I have gum disease?